The sweet almond protein in this product is particularly valued as a cosmetic ingredient in dermatology because it soothes the skin. Vitamins A, B6 and E protect the skin from light-related ageing and damaging environmental influences. Particularly suitable for the daily care of dry skin.
State-of-the-art liposome technology for a fresh, youthful skin structure
Liposomes are microscopic spherical particles which can transport water-soluble substances. This modern technology is used in RUGARD Hyaluron Moisturiser: the liposomes help transport the active ingredients deep into the skin, freshening it from the base layer outwards.
Good to know: RUGARD Hyaluron Moisturiser has been dermatologically tested.
The effects at a glance:
- For an intensive moisture boost
- Protects and revitalises the skin
- Improves the skin structure
- Delivers a fresh, youthful skin structure
- Stimulates the skin’s own processes of renewal
- Gives the skin a long-lasting fresh feeling